Sectra Communications has a core expertise in encryption technology. We provide secure communication solutions, approved by the EU and NATO, for European government authorities, defence departments and other critical functions of society. We are currently looking for a driven systems architect for our expanding Tiger secure communications development team. You have a great ability in efficiently realizing product features into system functionality and you have a solid understanding of the mobile communications environment. We also expect that you are comfortable with holding technical presentations for customers and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with the product management and the development team in breaking down features to functionality
- Follow the IT security field and industry trends
- Plan software implementations according to release plans, roadmaps and security update schedules
Profile and skill set
At Sectra we hire you more for who you are and your will and ability to learn, than for your previous experience. We expect you to be well-educated and have good grades, but also to have a sense of humor when that is appropriate (life is too short not to have fun). If you are the right person, and a fast learner, we will have no problem teaching you what you need to know.
For this position we have the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in software engineering or equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Thorough understanding of mobile communication systems.
- Good knowledge of VoIP
- Experience of development of embedded systems and agile methodologies.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience in the IT security field
- Speak more languages than those required above
Have other skills, such as;
- Have a pilot's license (we have many pilots at Sectra who fly to our customers).
- Sing, play musical instruments, etc. We have a lively music tradition at Sectra.
- Have a background in sports.
But most of all we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values and is a true team player who will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
- A challenging work environment within the information security field
- An international environment with the opportunity to work in, or with, other countries and cultures.
If you feel up to the challenge, we’d like to hear from you. Please send your application before July 28th including your CV, business and academic references and your grades from upper secondary school, to:
Phone: +46 (0)13-23 52 00
For questions about this job, please contact:
Sectra Communications AB
SE-583 30 Linköping