We are currently looking for a support engineer for our expanding Customer Support & Services team. Customer Support & Services department is located in HQ premises in Linköping and we serve all of Europe. As a member of a team you will be responsible for support and maintenance of Tiger systems implemented at customer sites, with the focus on a Tiger system infrastructure.
- Working closely with the Customer Support & Services team and Sales team in pre-sales and after-sales activities
- Tiger system installations, deployments and trainings
- Support and maintenance of Tiger systems
At Sectra we hire you more for who you are and your will and ability to learn, than for your previous experience. We expect you to be well-educated and have good grades, but also to have a sense of humour when that is appropriate (life is too short not to have fun). If you are the right person, and a fast learner, we will have no problem teaching you what you need to know. For this position we have the following requirements:
- BSc. or MSc in Computer science or Communication systems science with excellent academic performance and grades
- Swedish citizenship, without a criminal record (Personal Security Clearance will be required in later stage)
- Thorough understanding of mobile communication systems
- Good knowledge of VoIP
- Good knowledge of virtualization, networks and routing, LINUX
- Likes to work with the customers and has good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Have experience in the IT security field
- Speak more languages than those required above
Have other skills, such as:
- Have a pilot's license (we have many pilots at Sectra who fly to our customers).
- Sing, play musical instruments, etc. We have a lively music tradition at Sectra.
- Have a background in sports.
But most of all we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values and is a true team player who will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
- A challenging work environment within the information security field
- A workplace where you will be listened to and where you have a real opportunity to make a difference
- An international environment with the opportunity to work in, or with, other countries and cultures
If you feel up to the challenge, we would like to hear from you. Please send your application before October 1st, including your CV, business and academic references, and your grades from your upper secondary school/high school and university studies, to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +46 (0)13-23 52 00 For questions about this job, please contact: Marjan Skrjanc Manager Customer Support & Services E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +46 (0)13-23 52 00